Friday, May 23, 2014

Sick

So a new record, sick less than a week into the trip. I puked 4 times and oddly, have a sore throat. In my defense, this bug claimed by uncle too so it isn’t just my weak American stomach as everyone says. I’ve been down for the count most of the past day and a half, which wasn’t too bad since it’s mostly been more scenic but precarious driving and hotel stays. In fact, access to nice air-conditioned rooms has probably helped speed this sickness up.

I’ve discovered that tonic with lime and salt works wonders. Also American sick food sucks. I never really believed in chicken noodle soup; it’s too salty, oily, and generally leaves my throat and stomach worse off than before I made the mistake of eating it. A good hot and sour soup or steaming rasam on the other hand will are guaranteed to make you feel better. Chinese or spicy Indian foods are the way to go. We’re on our way back to Cochin and hopefully I’ll be up and running by tonight or tomorrow J


PS I want some Cake Boss cake and A$AP Rocky or my Rap God Pandora station. Cuz spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment