Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 0.5

Journal entry 1 about 8 hours into our flight...

So apparently 13 hours on one plane is a real long time. Least it hasn't been horrible since the tvs have a ton of movies and the food has been alright. Definitely fell short of homemade burgers, mac-and-cheese and PB pie but least they've been pilin us with food. Someone seems to walk by every half hour or more with a snack... So far I've watched some espionage movie, one about guys who steal fancy cars, the lorax (which was really good I wish you could've seen it too) and the hunger games again. I'm starting to wonder how much of the Hangover you missed out on cuz they wouldn't show Rue with a spear sticking out of her or Cato killing the boy who guarded their supplies... So u'd probably like the actual hangover :)

We didn't get window seats so no fire works :-/ and my nose has gotten really dry which happens a lot when we fly but all in all its been pretty good so far. Also sorry if my handwriting sucks it's really dark cuz everyones asleep. My sister, da hoe, for example is lounging out across my mo m and dad. She's effectively turned 3 seats and two people into a bed with two pillows... Anyways maybe I'll sleep now or more likely just watch another movie :) Also it's 5:39 in CR so sweet dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment