We're finally here...
Delhi is so great! I think I'm just glad to see India again :) Everything seems so lively, there's tons of people everywhere compared to good old CR. And seeing the crazy ghetto-ness is comforting in a wierd sorta way; like the taxi ride to our hotel... if i occasionally make you cringe when I drive, I'd have to hug you the whole way with this mofo driver. And seeing the cars whizzing around 1 foot away from each other with people angrily honking constantly was just so great to see again.
The hotel we're staying in makes me feel kinda strange. Normally we're just with family but the Taj is its own little oasis and the luxury just feels wierd. There's people to take care of everything to the point that it's almost creepy, like you have stalker butlers. I still dunno what the internet situation is but they have treadmills so I can run! :) I don't think the whole terrorism thing will be a problem. When we arrived we basically went through airport security all over again including with the luggage. They even took our passports for a while, so hopefully we should be safe. I dunno how I'm supposed to end each of these so I guess I'll just say
-Sanj
No comments:
Post a Comment